A bad day on The Sun
Looking at videos like these it seems like madness to think that changes in solar cycles can’t affect our climate. Just look at the massive explosions, fireballs and solar flares streaming from the surface of the Sun. We don’t have a nice ball of light and warmth in the center of our galaxy, we have a raging, exploding, maelstrom of unpredictable fury constantly blowing itself to pieces and reassembling.
Don’t tell that to Al Gore though, he has carbon checks to cash!
Google: Al Gore carbon billionaire.
- Dr. John Christy speaks before Congress on heat records
- ClimateGate breaker James Delingpole goes deeper
- More global warming propaganda fails
- Comprehensive chat with Rep. Paul from last night
- Al Gore gets gored in Chicago
- If Al Gore loses his Academy Award for “Inconvenient Truth” he could get a Best Actor nod…
- On Climate Change, “It’s The Sun!” says Astrophysicist Piers Corbyn, Owner of WeatherAction.com
- “Climategate, shmimategate,” says The President
- Scotland gets chilly and Al Gore bursts into flame!