Bachmann’s burgeoning brunette blitz
The woman can pull a crowd and is a legitimate contender.
I can’t help not liking something about her though (it’s her eyes…)
Let’s review some issues:
2) She appears to have some idea of State’s Rights and The 10th Amendment, pushing for a ban on same-sex marriage. Whether you are pro or anti gay-marriage, The States should be deciding, not the federal (capitalization intentional).
3) Ron Paul (sorry, do I appear biased?) has published nearly ten books detailing the rational reasons for a free society based on sound money, free economies, and an empowered people in control of a small government. Rep. Bachmann has none.
She’s slick, likeable, and says all of the right things. But please remember President George W. Bush ran on a humble foreign policy with small government and gave us The Department of Homeland Security and massive increases in the size and scope of government.
Will we stand on evidence, or on clever marketing and one-liners?
- The “conservative” Romney-Ryan plan
- Fact-checking Romney and Obama’s first-debate speeches
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- The Arabs are angry…
- The Republicans “have destroyed their own army!” -Doug Wead
- Romney, GOP show true colors at RNC
- Dr. Paul and The RNC get cozy on the gold standard
- The National Debt and Federal Budget Deficit Deconstructed
- What’s the story with Maine’s delegates?
- Liberals talk to Dr. Paul