Corruption, complicity cited at FOX by former journalists
In one example, two reporters were bribed, threatened and taken to court after they reported on the dangers of Monsanto’s growth hormones in milk and the risk of cancer resulting from the use of their hormone supplements.
During a meeting with his manager, one of the journalists was told that his report didn’t matter and that “The news is what we say it is.”
Granted, out of mainstream news Fox the often the least offensive to the ideals of freedom, small government and low taxes; however there is still a deep, unrelenting chasm between much of the opinion presented on that channel and what I believe to be ideal government.
*The documentary was produced by the equally propagandist MoveOn.org and is a far cry from objective journalism. However the points they make are often legitimate and are needed if we are to claim that we are free thinking people working to better ourselves and our society. Propaganda is an incredibly dangerous weapon, we must be aware of it to live in reality and make informed decisions.
The video below is an excerpt from the documentary Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism
- Tom Woods articulates the counter-intuitive nature of war and propaganda
- Has The FDA been bought out?
- “Blessed are the peacemakers”
- 12 year old Canadian girl stuns in exposition of corrupt banking system
- Former IRS Enforcement Agent Joe Banister discusses his journey
- Bill Gates: misguided, evil, or savior?
- “I believe fear is being used against us.” -Rick Steves
- If you like a good rant…