General Wesley Clark exposes Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz
I’m shocked to hear a General speak with such clarity and detail about the inner workings of American foreign policy and our military actions in The Middle East.
After Bush campaigned on a “humble foreign policy” and “no nation building” we can now see these statements as the incredible lies that they are.
Gen. Clark also details “The Project for a New American Century” and the ramifications of that document/group and the plans it lays out for America.
Although we haven’t launched full military campaigns in all of the countries Gen. Clark references there ARE revolutions happening in all of them; therefore we must wonder: what is happening behind the scenes? Is The CIA–once again–fomenting revolution and regime change as they have been PROVEN to do many times before. See: Iran’s CIA-led Coup of Dr. Mossadeq and The Shah.
This one I MOSTLY agree with (some of it’s narrative over-reaches its evidence), but the graphics are sensational so I’ll include it anyway.
- Ron Paul’s reaction to the last POTUS “foreign policy” debate
- Former CIA Chief Scheuer votes for Paul’s foreign policy
- Rick Santorum: adorable hypocrite
- Stossel: Isolationism vs. non-interventionism
- Sen. Jim DeMint agrees with much of Dr. Paul’s foreign policy
- “Every action has a reaction”
- War and Peace…who is in charge???
- So, how are Ron Paul and George W. Bush different please?
- It’s the occupation, stupid
- Foreign policy experts agree on Paul’s counter-intuitive policies