Indefinite Detention? President Obama says OK!
The notion that someone can be locked up indefinitely without a charge is absolutely ludicrous. This insanity is proven by many cases of horrific treatment of “detainees” at Guantanamo Bay. Among them, is/was 48 year old Awal Gul who died in prison after nine years in Guantanamo–all of them spent without being charged.
If you have any glimmer of God-given mercy, compassion or just some plain old sympathy then take some action, make a wave, cause some ruckus and please help bring an end to this madness.
A bright, wonderful joyous futures awaits those willing to create it and seek God’s guidance, sponsorship and grace (if you’re an atheist or a New Ager please just pray to be led to the Truth, with a big T).
- The dark(er) side of our drone war
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- Another CIA counter-terrorism expert cites “blowback” driving terrorism
- The Arabs are angry…
- George Soros says “Not much difference” between Obama and Romney
- Government admissions of false flag terrorism
- Well said Mr. Guthrie
- Has The FDA been bought out?
- Why do they (terrorists) hate us?