Inflation, Bolsheviks with Soviet defector Dr. Yuri Maltsev
In the previous post about The CFR it alleges that Wall Street bankers helped to finance the Russian Bolshevik revolution—a claim that could nearly be interpreted as treason and is a very serious statement.
In a face to face discussion after a speech in Naples, FL, I asked Dr. Maltsev if he had any knowledge about this and he affirmed it without hesitation. At about 19:50 in the video, he briefly mentions this fact.
Although I’ve never seen loan documents with Rockefeller’s signature on it, there is massive speculation and commentary about how mega-bankers finance both sides of conflicts and could not care less who the winner is as they collected massive revenues from the loans they’ve made.
With insight, humor and stinging sarcasm Dr. Maltsev gives a great speech that draws stunning similarities between communist Russian madness and current American policies.
- Where are we?
- Paul Krugman schooled by Spanish “Austrian” Economist Pedro Schwartz
- Dr. Paul talks stocks, bailouts and election fraud 3-9-12
- It’s The Fed, stupid
- ClimateGate breaker James Delingpole goes deeper
- Ron Paul’s pick for Federal Reserve Chairman
- Cenk “Young Turk” Uygur, “Obama is the establishment!”
- Exceptional presentation by Peter Schiff
- Ron Paul: When will Bernanke admit that he has failed?
- Too Big Not to Fail: Imperial Governments from Moscow to Washington | Yuri N. Maltsev