Oh Huckybear…you’ll never learn
I suppose it’s the drive for competition that makes people want to take sound bites instead of rational, complete, lengthy opinions for the sake of using them to one’s advantage. Dr. Paul’s position on drugs, prostitution and gay marriage is the true Constitutional position and has nothing to do with a blanket legalization: Let the states decide for themselves! America was not founded so that a central government could make all the rules–quite the opposite.
Forgive them Lord, they know now what they’ve done.
If you can handle it here’s Huckabee “Free as a Satan Bird.”
- Fact-checking Romney and Obama’s first-debate speeches
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- The Arabs are angry…
- The Republicans “have destroyed their own army!” -Doug Wead
- Romney, GOP show true colors at RNC
- Dr. Paul and The RNC get cozy on the gold standard
- What’s the story with Maine’s delegates?
- Liberals talk to Dr. Paul
- Can Israelis and Jews support Ron Paul?
- Portugal Decriminalized All Drugs Eleven Years Ago And The Results Are Staggering