Ron Paul discusses the essence of freedom
If heroin and crack were legal, would you use them? Of course not. Do you need the government to tell you not to and fine or imprison you to make sure you know that those are bad ideas?
If you have children, pack a lunch and drive down to the rehab center, let them talk to some long-term junkies—I’ll bet my last nickel that they come back free of any desire to put those substances in their bodies.
On that subject, the federal government was meant to subservient to The States and originally only had jurisdiction over the 10 square mile piece of land on the border of Virginia and Maryland known as Washington, D.C. but was later (wrongfully) expanded to include the entire country. Another blog post on this devious expansion will be coming soon.
- Fact-checking Romney and Obama’s first-debate speeches
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- The Arabs are angry…
- The Republicans “have destroyed their own army!” -Doug Wead
- Romney, GOP show true colors at RNC
- Dr. Paul and The RNC get cozy on the gold standard
- What’s the story with Maine’s delegates?
- Liberals talk to Dr. Paul
- Can Israelis and Jews support Ron Paul?
- Portugal Decriminalized All Drugs Eleven Years Ago And The Results Are Staggering