Ron Paul: Foreign Policy & Israel
A very interesting interview centered solely on Dr. Paul’s opinion on Israel and the middle east. It doesn’t take long to prove the viability of Ron Paul’s non-interventionist views and reinforce the profound long-term problems caused by our financial, political and military meddling around the globe.
- Fact-checking Romney and Obama’s first-debate speeches
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- The Arabs are angry…
- The Republicans “have destroyed their own army!” -Doug Wead
- Romney, GOP show true colors at RNC
- Dr. Paul and The RNC get cozy on the gold standard
- What’s the story with Maine’s delegates?
- Liberals talk to Dr. Paul
- Ahmadinejad says annihilate Israel or Zionism?
- Can Israelis and Jews support Ron Paul?