Ron Paul, “The Federal Reserve Is Responsible!”
Just so long as you define “the world” as the small band of ultra-wealthy banks and businesses belonging to “the old boy’s club” of global super finance.
Not many people who are losing their homes, jobs, and sanity are sitting in the unemployment office thinking to themselves how great it is to have Ben Bernanke around “saving” them.
Meanwhile, Dr. Ron Paul continues to be the only person in government who really lays the truth on the line and calls out these corrupt institutions for what they are: precisely engineered mechanisms to boost bank profits during booms, mitigate losses during busts, and steal from the taxpayers as needed.
If you’re sick with disgust, ripe with rage or just a little peeved at where our country is headed, you can be sure that an audit of The Federal Reserve will make great strides to stop the great injustices being waged against our country.
Please check out the above link and if you feel drawn to support the effort please do so immediately.
- The Chinese conflict: monetary or military?
- Ron Paul’s reaction to the last POTUS “foreign policy” debate
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- Harvard and Columbia PhD Historian Tom Woods’ #1 lesson…
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- SC State Senator Tom Davis pummels Bernanke and The Fed at Paulfest
- I haven’t posted on the de jure vs. de facto CORPORATE government in a while…
- How have the mega-bankers corrupted medicine?
- Paul Krugman schooled by Spanish “Austrian” Economist Pedro Schwartz
- You’re getting close Jon!