Sen. Paul goes after Patriot Act
We did fight a revolution to stop British soldiers from entering our homes without warrants written by a Judge—now law enforcement has that ability by decree of The Patriot Act.
We face a choice: active, determined, focused lives of action devoted to restoring our Republic by enlightening and inspring one man or woman at a time, or hiding our heads in ignorance, apathy or cowardice in the face of a gang of foolish, ignorant and arrogant bullies with a massive Achilles heel.
- Judge Napolitano raps on executive “kill list”
- Law and contracts are based on consent not force!
- It’s getting hot in the kitchen
- What if Democracy is bunk?
- Judge Napolitano’s “What if?” speech
- On your birthday, I forgive you Abe…
- Another foreign policy expert endorses Dr. Paul
- US Agents promote terrorism and then claim to prevent it?!
- Should the neo-cons run third party?
- Incredible speech from Judge Napolitano