Sorry folks, 90% of bailout $$ went to Europe…
If you can believe it, your tax dollars haven’t gone to getting you and your family out of a horrific financial mess, nor have they gone to the good banks that were forced to lend to people who couldn’t afford the loans by the do-gooders in Washington–they went to the mega-bankers in Europe.
Do you think there is something a little wrong with Washington DC right now?
Who do you think is really running that dog and pony show?
When will it be bad enough that you are motivated to take action?
- The Chinese conflict: monetary or military?
- Ron Paul’s reaction to the last POTUS “foreign policy” debate
- Mitt Romney flip flop collection
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- Harvard and Columbia PhD Historian Tom Woods’ #1 lesson…
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- SC State Senator Tom Davis pummels Bernanke and The Fed at Paulfest
- Why are red-teamers so excited?
- Paul Ryan is not who we’re told
- I haven’t posted on the de jure vs. de facto CORPORATE government in a while…