Too Big Not to Fail: Imperial Governments from Moscow to Washington | Yuri N. Maltsev
Yuri is a fascinating man and a wonderful, heartfelt speaker.
Born and raised in the brutal regime of The Soviet Union Dr. Maltsev witnessed millions of people being slaughtered every year en route to an estimated 50 million murders in the pursuit of perfection by the government.
Miles from an average citizen who escaped to The United States, Dr. Maltsev has a Ph.D. in communist economics and served Gorbachev as an economic advisor to the Soviet government before defecting.
Among many topics, Dr. Maltsev speaks directly from his experiences about the danger of propaganda and how great people become so convinced of the logic and promise of socialism and government solutions that they are driven to do horrific things in the name of progress.
Truly a fascinating speech. If you enjoy it have a look at his latest book, “Requiem for Marx.”
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- Where are we?
- Socialism, capitalism and too many “conservatives”
- ClimateGate breaker James Delingpole goes deeper
- This is how we end poverty.
- Cenk “Young Turk” Uygur, “Obama is the establishment!”
- Capitalism vs. Corporatism
- Inflation, Bolsheviks with Soviet defector Dr. Yuri Maltsev
- Capitalism: the useful art
- The Calamity of Anti-Capitalism