“Christianity and War” with Pastor Laurence M. Vance
Vance is a pretty impressive guy; holding degrees in theology, accounting, economics and history. His busting of “Bush Doctrines” politics is solid, although his speech does get a little “sales pitchy” at times for his book. Can’t blame the guy, hard to make a living as an author.
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- John Pilger: War, Truth & the Media
- What’s it worth?
- How are we the same? What makes us different?
- “War: Big Government’s Best Friend”
- CIA veteran Michael Scheuer comments on Koran burning
- When the liberals and libertarians join forces…
- Lt. Col. Michael Hastings accuses U.S. military of vast Afghan deception
- Iraq celebrates US withdrawal
- Over half of post-9/11 veterans say blowback driving terrorism