Eustace Mullins on The Federal Reserve, Zionism, hidden history and more
In honor of Dr. Paul‘s Audit The Fed legislation passing The House of Representatives here’s a very detailed and interesting history of the powers in our world and the current dangers these individuals pose to society. Without knowledge of our past we cannot understand our present. Without understanding of our present, we cannot plan our future.
Mullins’ speech would be considered “conspiratorial” by many, perhaps he’s irrationally concerned; but if you examine the facts and cross-check his examples there is a lot of steak on the plate and he covers an array of valuable topics.
In the below speech Mullins claims that Former FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover had a different opinion, stating that Hoover once said, “I’m sure you know that Eustace Mullins is the most dangerous man in America.” Unfortunately I cannot verify this claim beyond Mr. Mullins.
If true, why would he feel this way? Is Mullins a legitimate threat to the security of this country? I struggle with that theory. However if Mullins is right and very powerful “banksters” are running this country, Hoover’s allegation does make sense…
Check the video for the thoughts of a very well-read and articulate man.
- “He beats me because he loves me…”
- Just how bad are the “big banks”?
- Former Soviet economist Dr. Yuri N. Maltsev explains “the state”
- Conspiracies and How to Defeat Them
- Well-reviewed book on JFK
- Spectacular video on the media bias against Dr. Paul
- Judge Napolitano: Only one candidate will shrink government
- A SEAL’s account of how Osama bin Laden really died
- What is <em>Manifest Liberty?</em>
- Bible code, Schmible code?