Harvard and Columbia PhD Historian Tom Woods’ #1 lesson…
“Don’t believe the war propaganda!”
Kudos to Luke Rudowski for another great interview; this time with the superb Tom Woods, who also cites President Andrew Jackson’s defeat of The Bank of The United States as a pivotal point in history that goes largely un-noticed.
Check out Tom Woods’ LibertyClassroom.com to get more.
- The Chinese conflict: monetary or military?
- Ron Paul’s reaction to the last POTUS “foreign policy” debate
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- Tom Woods articulates the counter-intuitive nature of war and propaganda
- SC State Senator Tom Davis pummels Bernanke and The Fed at Paulfest
- I haven’t posted on the de jure vs. de facto CORPORATE government in a while…
- Nullification: silent liberty bombshell
- How have the mega-bankers corrupted medicine?
- Paul Krugman schooled by Spanish “Austrian” Economist Pedro Schwartz