So you want to fix the housing crisis eh?
Great vid. Solutions start at 30:00, brilliance starts at 00:00.
Until the arrogant busy bodies in government repent for their prideful sins and leave us (and the markets) alone we cannot proceed as a society and as an economy.
French’s solutions are based in the hard world of capitalism and will surely lead to painful circumstances for many large banking institutions that issued loans to people who had no business “owning” a piece of real estate (or signing their name as mortgagee to the lender).
Yes, government contributed to this problem by mandating banks to lend to poor people (another exmaple of bad government policy in business) but we must end this cycle now before we are guided into a true fascist/communist/socialist system that leaves political personalities in charge of the precious and infinitely complex decisions that only a free, unihibited market of individuals and business can synchronize.
It might sound dreary, but it is a simple solution that can manifest itself extremely quickly if only allowed to do so.
Check the vid for great examples of the various 2012 candidates plans for the housing market (surprise: they’re bad).
- The Chinese conflict: monetary or military?
- Ron Paul’s reaction to the last POTUS “foreign policy” debate
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- Harvard and Columbia PhD Historian Tom Woods’ #1 lesson…
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- SC State Senator Tom Davis pummels Bernanke and The Fed at Paulfest
- Dr. Paul and The RNC get cozy on the gold standard
- I haven’t posted on the de jure vs. de facto CORPORATE government in a while…
- How have the mega-bankers corrupted medicine?
- Paul Krugman schooled by Spanish “Austrian” Economist Pedro Schwartz