I haven’t posted on the de jure vs. de facto CORPORATE government in a while…
Have you seen previous posts on the topic?
Many people believe, and cite evidence to support, that in 1871 after The Civil War, The United State of America was financially bankrupt and needed collateral to finance their debt. Having none, they pledged the productive capacity of the American people as the collateral and simultaneously incorporated The United States as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Why the change in capitalization? Check out any tax form or business record, it’s always in ALL CAPS. CORPORATIONS are always listed in all CAPS.
What’s the importance of this? Why does it matter? What’s the tangible impact in your life?
Just look around you, is there more or less justice in this world? Is our government doing more or less to make our lives difficult? The crimes of The State could fill libraries.
Here’s the key: when (if) the government changed in 1871, their jurisdiction shifted as well and they are no longer legitimate–despite the outward appearance and ability to forcefully lock us up. Therefore the aggression and oppression they are pushing against us is actually against the INCORPORATED entity known as the STRAWMAN and the physical being that you are can theoretically exempt yourself from their jurisdiction and regain a large degree of your Lawful freedom. How do we go about doing so? That’s a long process and I do not advocate doing so, I’m here to discuss this topic and find the Lawful, right thing to do.
This is a lenghty topic and I’m not an expert, but it is fascinating. Check the interview below for a deeper look with the President of The united States for America (capitalization and wording intentional), Tim Turner and host Josh Tolley at joshtolley.com.
- The Chinese conflict: monetary or military?
- Ron Paul’s reaction to the last POTUS “foreign policy” debate
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- Harvard and Columbia PhD Historian Tom Woods’ #1 lesson…
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- SC State Senator Tom Davis pummels Bernanke and The Fed at Paulfest
- How have the mega-bankers corrupted medicine?
- Paul Krugman schooled by Spanish “Austrian” Economist Pedro Schwartz
- THE UNITED STATES VS The united States of America
- You’re getting close Jon!