John Pilger: War, Truth & the Media
A great little video from Aussie-born journalist John Pilger on the statistics of war and the chasm between the level of damage and death privatized (al qaeda) and state-sponsored (The US, UK, NATO, etc) terror give to the world.
He’s also recently released a film detailing the role of the media in covering up and/or distorting the reality of war to favor government-issued talking points: The War You Don’t See.
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- What’s it worth?
- “Christianity and War” with Pastor Laurence M. Vance
- How are we the same? What makes us different?
- “War: Big Government’s Best Friend”
- Lt. Col. Michael Hastings accuses U.S. military of vast Afghan deception
- So disgusted by war…
- Who would Jesus bomb?
- Another foreign policy expert endorses Dr. Paul
- Stop the war mongering against Iran!