Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
This is a good summary from Mises Institute Chairman Lew Rockwell on how The Federal Reserve enables our global war machine, creates the disastrous boom and bust business cycle and devalues or money, driving prices higher.
“If every American taxpayer had to submit an extra five or ten thousand dollars to the IRS this April to pay for the war, I’m quite certain it would end very quickly.
The problem is that government finances war by borrowing and printing money, rather than presenting a bill directly in the form of higher taxes. When the costs are obscured, the question of whether any war is worth is becomes distorted. -Dr. Ron Paul”
- The Chinese conflict: monetary or military?
- Ron Paul’s reaction to the last POTUS “foreign policy” debate
- Harvard and Columbia PhD Historian Tom Woods’ #1 lesson…
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- SC State Senator Tom Davis pummels Bernanke and The Fed at Paulfest
- I haven’t posted on the de jure vs. de facto CORPORATE government in a while…
- How have the mega-bankers corrupted medicine?
- Paul Krugman schooled by Spanish “Austrian” Economist Pedro Schwartz
- John Pilger: War, Truth & the Media
- What’s it worth?