Ron Paul’s reaction to the last POTUS “foreign policy” debate
Among many interesting topics, Ron and Lew Rockwell discuss Romney’s geography gaffe about Syria being Iran’s only route to the sea, the “No way, I’M more pro-war than you” contest between the candidates, and the hypocritical critique of China being a major currency manipulator while we are running The Federal Reserve?! EH??? As the cool kids now say, “SMH.”
- The “conservative” Romney-Ryan plan
- The dark(er) side of our drone war
- The Chinese conflict: monetary or military?
- Mitt Romney flip flop collection
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- Harvard and Columbia PhD Historian Tom Woods’ #1 lesson…
- Fact-checking Romney and Obama’s first-debate speeches
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- Romney, GOP show true colors at RNC