Should the neo-cons run third party?
Judge Napolitano and Chairman of The Ludwig von Mises Institute, Lew Rockwell connect for a great conversation on how Ron Paul is dragging the republican party kicking and screaming back to its roots of free markets, peace and non-intervetionism supported by a powerful yet mightily restrained military.
Could such a revolution of mind and action push the currently dominant neo-conservative faction of the republican party out of power?
Will the war hawks one day have to be the ones considered extreme?
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- Well said Mr. Guthrie
- Former CIA Chief Scheuer votes for Paul’s foreign policy
- Judge Napolitano raps on executive “kill list”
- How are we the same? What makes us different?
- Law and contracts are based on consent not force!
- It’s getting hot in the kitchen
- What if Democracy is bunk?
- Judge Napolitano’s “What if?” speech
- On your birthday, I forgive you Abe…