Socialism, capitalism and too many “conservatives”
It’s a funny thing today to see the battles waging against “liberals” and “conservatives” raging for either “free market capitalism” or “government-controlled industry”—but what if our commonly perceived choices aren’t all that different?
Despite the logical perception and the apparent differences between Obama and Romney, Jon Stewart does a great job showing how “socialist” many prominent “conservatives” really are.
If Obama’s policies and core philosophy is so flawed, and Romney shows a multitude of similar positions, why are so many placing so much faith in him?
In the end this is a Strong Word: “Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save.” Psalm 146:3
- The “conservative” Romney-Ryan plan
- Ron Paul’s reaction to the last POTUS “foreign policy” debate
- Mitt Romney flip flop collection
- Fact-checking Romney and Obama’s first-debate speeches
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- George Soros says “Not much difference” between Obama and Romney
- Romney, GOP show true colors at RNC
- Why are red-teamers so excited?
- Paul Ryan is not who we’re told