The Arabs are angry…
…but is it really just because of an indescribably awful movie?
Or is it because of blowback and the obvious consequences produced by the arrogant, violent, mostly unprovoked actions of our military that occupies The Middle East and the world at large?
Have there been plenty of crazy Arab attacks over “acts of Mohammed humiliation?” Absolutely. But we must remember the effects of our presence in the area; you certainly aren’t going to hear them in the media that seeks to rally us into a fervor to support yet another war.
Even good ol’ Noam Chomsky chimes in on the topic citing government documents to back up the theory.
Dr. Paul nails it in the vid below while Mr. Soetoro closes with his unique brand of handsome hubris: “We are the one indespensible nation in the world.” Wow.
- The dark(er) side of our drone war
- Another CIA counter-terrorism expert cites “blowback” driving terrorism
- Fact-checking Romney and Obama’s first-debate speeches
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- “Innocence of Muslims” proven innocent!!
- Government admissions of false flag terrorism
- The Republicans “have destroyed their own army!” -Doug Wead
- Romney, GOP show true colors at RNC
- Dr. Paul and The RNC get cozy on the gold standard
- What’s the story with Maine’s delegates?