The Chinese conflict: monetary or military?
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary to The Treasury during Reagan’s Presidency, recently penned article “The Virtual Recovery” analyzes the potential for conflict between China and The US to ask a profound yet largely ignored question: What happens if/when our military posturing against China backfires and they dump a trillion dollars of our debt?
He also nails the virtual nature of our manipulated recovery and the government’s falsification of economic statistics to show we are in a far greater mess than the government leads on.
HOWEVER!! I know we will recover, we will survive, we will flourish; but society and economics may take a much different form than in the past. What does God have in mind for all of this? It’s tough to say, but it would appear there are great idol’s of the heart—among them money, power, and domination—being thrown down mightily today as Mystery Babylon is judged.
People lusting for those things may want to readjust their perceptions of what is good and desirable or face profound trouble and tribulation when these creations of man come crashing down.
If this sounds frightening, FEAR NOT! Be strong and courageous! And probably more importantly, be humble before The Creator of the Universe, repent for worshipping false idols, lusting for Earth’s virtual kingdom and if you feel led to do so, seek The Will of The Lord in your life and pray for wisdom and discernment to find out for yourself if it’s time for His Perfect Son, Jesus Christ—and the deep profound peace that comes along with Him—to come alive for you.
“As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.” Romans 14:11
This life is short and fleeting, breathe in the knowledge that we can’t control it and IF you feel led to, offer your desires as a willing sacrifice to have God’s Plans come alive in you and for you to see a far greater Kingdom manifest before you with liberty from the Earthly addictions we have willingly subjugated ourselves to in the past.
I don’t pretend to have any answers beyond that.
- Ron Paul’s reaction to the last POTUS “foreign policy” debate
- Lew Rockwell explains how The Federal Reserve enables war, empire, and destroys the middle class
- Harvard and Columbia PhD Historian Tom Woods’ #1 lesson…
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- SC State Senator Tom Davis pummels Bernanke and The Fed at Paulfest
- The National Debt and Federal Budget Deficit Deconstructed
- I haven’t posted on the de jure vs. de facto CORPORATE government in a while…
- American war criminals?
- How have the mega-bankers corrupted medicine?
- Paul Krugman schooled by Spanish “Austrian” Economist Pedro Schwartz