The dangerous topic of 9/11
I do my best to remain outside of the passionate and often too-reactionary conspiracy clubs and bullhorn of Alex Jones‘ theories that—despite frequent accuracies—are often more based in yelling than evidence.
My goal in posting materials on “The New World Order,” the Illuminati, and “conspiracies” is to open the door to responsible and credible individuals to speak; and for responsible and credible people to consider their thoughts, and if possible, fight through the cognitive dissonance that may result from opposing views existing in your mind.
In the case of the video below, 9/11 – Experts Speak Out there is a collection of experts detailing their thoughts on 9/11 and why the official story is implausible. Are there informed and intelligent individuals on the “other side” of the debate that support the official story? Certainly. Do they deserve our respect and consideration? Absolutely.
BUT—9/11 has shaped our present and will shape our future more than anything since Pear Harbor. We MUST be vigilant and examine the facts to give objective evaluation of both sides instead of accepting the consistently flawed media sources that our own CIA has admitted to distorting for strategic gain. Is that too extreme? Is fighting wars in the interest of our government? And therefore, in the interest of The CIA in promoting them? I would say yes, emphatically.
- The dark(er) side of our drone war
- Another CIA counter-terrorism expert cites “blowback” driving terrorism
- FDNY Firefighter Meets Man Who Saved His Life on 9/11
- Disinformation, “The New World Order,” and spiritual perfecting
- The sham “terrorism expert” industry
- Ahmadinejad says annihilate Israel or Zionism?
- Congressman Larry McDonald on Rockefellers and “The NWO”
- Who are the terrorists?
- A decent little NWO vid
- Torture that couch!!!