The Republicans “have destroyed their own army!” -Doug Wead
After the ridiculous farce and fraud that was the RNC, seven-time Presidential advisor Doug Wead gives his thoughts on the events, their repercussions, and the future.
Ben Swann does a great job describing the (criminal?) circus here.
He remains optimistic for the future, but realistic about the corrupt state of The Republican party.
- Fact-checking Romney and Obama’s first-debate speeches
- Ready to have your paradigm “popped” by The Bubble?
- The Arabs are angry…
- Romney, GOP show true colors at RNC
- Dr. Paul and The RNC get cozy on the gold standard
- What’s the story with Maine’s delegates?
- Liberals talk to Dr. Paul
- Can Israelis and Jews support Ron Paul?
- Straight Talk on Government and Healthcare
- Ron Paul is Becoming Something More Important Than President