Who are the terrorists?
The video addresses some of the catalysts of terrorism and why “normal” people often turn into violent criminals.
His story, if accurate, is a shocking tale of corruption and power that is hidden from our eyes. Confessions and The Secret History of The American Empire were incredible wake up sirens to me when I read them close to 10 years ago now (wow, time flies). The world is far more beautiful and far more cruel than it appears.
Here’s another great interview with Mr. Perkins detailing a series of alleged assassinations of South American leaders at the hands of the corporations and politicians he once represented. One asterisk on the above video: it’s with Zeitgeist, an organization I do not support as they’re basically techno-marxists. However the video includes a series of valuable points about the mutant form of fascist capitalism (an leviathan mix of governments, corporations and paramilitary forces colluding to deliver their will to the world).
- The dark(er) side of our drone war
- Another CIA counter-terrorism expert cites “blowback” driving terrorism
- “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man” author John Perkins speaks on our intervention’s side effects
- The dangerous topic of 9/11
- The sham “terrorism expert” industry
- Torture that couch!!!
- Why do they (terrorists) hate us?
- What’s it worth?
- When the liberals and libertarians join forces…