Posts tagged End The Fed
The Federal Reserve continues to be rightfully assaulted by journalists and politicians on the right and the left for abusing the American people’s money, resources and lives by rabidly pumping up financial bubbles, exacerbating booms and busts, and extorting the people’s tax money so that small groups of psychotic investment bankers (although many bankers are wonderful people, yes, some bankers are have diagnosable greed psychosis and are sociopaths) can have their losses bailed but while their winnings are kept private.
It’s time to audit and end The Fed.
We were expecting an electric performance of empowered, inspired, and enlightening information from “The Judge” and foresaw intricate and powerful lessons in liberty and life with passionate, purposeful, precise insights into how to create change and steer our country back to prosperity.
Even with our high expectations, we were still awed by “The Judge’s” empowering message, impeccable delivery and throughly enjoyable presentation on why the government is an ineffective vehicle for prosperity, the hidden and nefarious nature of government help that later hinders our happiness, and how we can escape from the dire situations we’re now experiencing.
He’s funny, positive and remarkably knowledgable about an incredible array of topics that impact our daily lives.
After his presentation I chased him down en route to another post-speech private event and passed him my card in hopes of an interview on the site. If you’d like to see him on the show, please say a prayer and if it’s God’s will it will be my incredible honor and our collective blessing to learn from him one on one.
I’ll have the video of his talk up shortly, just have to get home and hammer through some editing.
Now onto today:
A multitude of wise and articulate presenters followed Judge Napolitano’s lead and will have their content posted as soon as I’m able:
1) Save America Foundation’s President, Fred Brownbill. He delivered a profoundly moving, inspiring, and poetic presentation that ranged from the threats from government aid to the similarities between his homeland Rhodesia’s (now Zimbabwe) fall into communism, central banking malaise and economic collapse compared to America’s current trajectory.
There are incredible similarities between Rhodesia’s fall and our own path toward political and economic failure that need to be examined and learned from immediately.
2) G. Edward Griffin lived up to his reputation as a Godfather in the liberty movement as well. His seminal cult-classic text The Creature from Jekyll Island is a must-read for anyone who wants to explore the carefully and purposefully hidden underbelly of the history of banking, financial corruption and–brace for a dirty word–conspiracy behind the movie screen of American Life.
His incredible and unique perspective on The Fed will simultaneously entertain, empower and enrage. I got to have a very quick talk with him about doing an interview as well—get ready for a talk with in the near future. His most recent work is the stunning documentary: What In The World Are The Spraying?
3) A major surprise was retired Green Beret Paul St. John. His work and life story are nothing short of breath-taking. When you see his video up on the sight hold on tight; he is brilliantly insightful, extraordinarily knowledgeable while still being easy to listen to and understand.
4) Dr. Richard Davis. The best response I can muster is “WOW.” This man has created something incredible with his Sue The Fed movement and organization. He’s also designed a flat-out ingenious way of fundraising, networking and profiting from liberty–more details on his website SueTheFed.com.
5) Dr. Kirk Elliott delivered the most spiritual economics presentation I’ve seen in quite sometime–probably ever. His Biblical knowledge combined with a Ph.D. gives him a powerful perspective. Add in a successful career and proven record and you’ve got something very special.
Sorry Stuart Rhodes, John Galt, John Michael Chambers, and Howard “Mad Max” Mullen; I had to leave the event early but will be back tomorrow morning–hope to see you all then!